St. Charles Cemetery

St. Charles Cemetery has served the St. Charles Borromeo Parish and the local community since it was founded in 1929. The Cemetery is currently managed through the St. Charles Cemetery Association. For information regarding the rules of St. Charles Cemetery, or for additional information regarding purchasing lots, maintenance or other questions, please contact the St. Charles Cemetery Association through Mike Middlecamp at (262) 763-7365 or Chris Ehlen at (262) 763-6445.

St. Charles Cemetery is located on Hwy 36 (W. State Street) on the southwest side of the City of Burlington. Please use the map below for a map and driving directions.